Santa Ana & Riverside Car Accident Attorneys
Help Starts Here
Injured in a car accident? After a crash, you can sustain serious injuries such as brain / head injuries, neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, back injuries, internal injuries, permanent scarring, and more. You can also experience emotional distress and other psychological injuries.
Our Santa Ana and Riverside car accident lawyers are here to help during this difficult time. With our experience and commitment to seeing justice served, we have the ability to help you pursue a fair settlement or award - to begin rebuilding your life.
Want to speak with us in a free case evaluation? Call (714) 881-7300today.
Do I Need an Attorney?
Before you simply contact the other driver's insurance company and try to negotiate a settlement, think again. There are many reasons why you should consider retaining a lawyer after a car accident, all of which can positively influence your case.
Working with a competent Santa Ana and Riverside car accident lawyer can help because:
- An insurance company's job is to make as much profit as possible. It does so by eliminating or minimizing payments for bodily injury and property damage.
- You can save yourself time and stress by having a legal advocate counsel and represent you. Don't deal with claims adjusters, body shops, vehicle inspections, repair estimates, medical billing companies, and more on your own.
- Proving liability can be difficult. Often, liability isn't clear or can be shared among several parties. You need experienced investigative skills to help you identify who was at fault.
- If you wish to file a lawsuit, you must file paperwork properly and meet the appropriate deadlines, otherwise you risk losing the ability to pursue compensation.
- If you don't sue for the right damages or the right defendants and you lose your case, you do not get another chance to recover. You will be stuck paying for all of the costs of the accident.
- You could be entitled to damages that include medical bills, rehabilitation bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. In some situations, punitive damages might even be awarded. With legal representation, you can have a fighting chance at obtaining the compensation you deserve.
We Can Maximize Your Compensation
If you have been injured in any accident, it is critical that you have legal representation. The claims process can be daunting and exhausting. You can find some comfort knowing that you do not have to deal with it on your own. We can be on your side every step of the way.
Negligence is perhaps the largest reason car accidents occur. All drivers have the duty and responsibility to pay attention to the flow of traffic and abide by the laws. Unfortunately, distracted driving, drunk driving, and other types of negligent or reckless behavior can have serious or even deadly consequences.
Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Inattentive driving
- Texting while driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failing to follow traffic laws
- Failing to yield to the right of way at left turns
Any of these can be considered negligent driving or careless driving, and such drivers may be considered at-fault for the incident. If you have suffered injuries, your first step should be to file a claim for compensation.
Our seasoned Santa Ana and Riverside car accident lawyers know how to negotiate with insurance companies to maximize compensation. We are also not afraid to take cases to trial if it becomes necessary so that you can receive the justice you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Are By Your Side.
While you cannot count on an insurance company to give you all of the money you need to recover, you can count on our legal team at KAL Attorneys to represent your best interests, no matter what caused the accident. Our Santa Ana and Riverside car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not owe us anything unless we successfully obtain compensation on your behalf. We are available around the clock and will give your case the attention it deserves.