Known for being compassionate toward clients and aggressive in the courtroom, Attorney Moises Aguilar passionately protects the rights of his clients.
A criminal defense attorney by trade, Attorney Moises Aguilar has a vast amount of courtroom experience, spending most of workweek actually litigating cases in court. This is where many personal injury lawyers fall short—a majority of PI lawyers only step into the courtroom once in a blue moon; some avoid it at all costs, instead calling on attorneys like Mr. Aguilar to handle the heavy lifting. Our attorney is no stranger to the courtroom and will not back down until the case is successfully handled. Don’t take chances with your future; go with a firm that knows how to win.
Want to learn more about Attorney Aguilar? Visit his criminal defense website here.
Wish to discuss your case with one of our attorneys? We can review the details of your case during a free evaluation. At KAL Law APC, our legal team is here for you, 24/7.
Please give our firm a call at your earliest convenience.
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A. Political Science
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California